To lodge a return, please contact us requesting a return.
30 Day Returns
Ashby London gladly accepts returns within a 30-day period from the original purchase date under the following conditions.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Return delivery costs for faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be the responsibility of Ashby London
- We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. Ashby London is not responsible for returns that are not received.
- ‘Final Sale’ items cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Return to Sender parcels due to an incorrect address and/or non-delivery will incur a $10 processing fee. This will be automatically deducted from your refund.
To return an item, simply contact us requesting the refund. Once your return has been lodged and approved, you will receive an email from our customer support team with instructions on how to send your item back to Ashby London. Please note, the return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Once Ashby London receives your return:
- Please follow your return tracking details to monitor your return delivery to Ashby London
- Refunds are processed within 5 business days of your return being received and are made in the form of the original payment or, if you wish, store credit.
- If you opt for store credit, this credit will be made immediately available to you. Please note, store credit cannot be refunded at a later date.
- If you paid via card, funds take 5-7 business days to securely process.
- If you paid via AfterPay you will receive an email from AfterPay outlining your AfterPay account amendment.
- You will receive a courtesy email update from Ashby London as soon as your refund has been initiated.
Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of Australia may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees. Import Fees (including returns) for international shipments, if applicable, are charged to the customer. It is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of what import charges may be applicable in your country.
In the case of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient, you also agree to grant the foregoing authorization on behalf of the recipient designated in your order.
To obtain details regarding the Actual Import Fees, or to obtain documentation or receipts in connection with customs clearance, you may contact the Carrier specified in your shipment confirmation e-mail or prior to purchase.
If you refuse a shipment from Ashby London you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Ashby London. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
Ashby London is not responsible for returns that are not received.
Pursuant to those terms, title and risk of loss for the items transfer to the recipient upon delivery to the common carrier in Australia.
To arrange an exchange in size please contact us requesting an exchange.